Saturday, October 5, 2013

Tic Tac Toe

It's very unusual for me to post on the weekend because that's my time to spend with my family. But, my kids are on fall break next week (can't believe they have been in school long enough for it to be fall break time), and we are headed to Heber Springs, AR for the week for some R&R....last time before it gets too cold to enjoy. So, I'm posting a lunch that I made back during the summer break. I like making lunches in the summer because I can use things other than a lunch box....a plate, a cute platter, or dish. This lunch went over very well with Z. I'll see if I can squeeze in another lunch from back during the summer about mid week. Have a great week everyone!!




In this lunch:
*Applegate bologna tic tac toe sandwich with cheese x's and black olive o's
*Ritz Bitz cheese crackers
*black olives
*strawberries
*carrot tic tac toe
*Lifesaver's gummy o's
*linked to: Lunchbox Dad/ Throwback Thursday



Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:

No comments:

Post a Comment