Monday, October 28, 2013

Mac & cheese hearts....

I'm trying something new with Z today....macaroni and cheese in a thermos. He loves mac and cheese, but won't eat it in his lunch when it hasn't been heated. I pack a thermos with soup, spaghetti, and other foods in my oldest sons's lunch all the time, and he really enjoys having hot food at lunch time. I found this super cute heart macaroni and cheese at Whole Foods Market and thought it would be a great way to introduce Z to the thermos. Hopefully, he will love using the thermos, and I can then send soup and some of his other favorite foods for lunch. 




In this lunch:
*heart shaped macaroni and cheese
*carrot rounds with red pepper heart centers
*Yoplait Trix yogurt with heart sprinkles (the Trix yogurt has natural colorings and flavorings)
*strawberry heart kabob
*white cheddar cheese Nips
*baby dill pickles
*linked to:

BentoForKidlet




Some of the things I used to make this lunch:
10oz. thermos food jar
Wilton silicone baking cup
Chip and dip snack container


No comments:

Post a Comment