Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Rainbow lunch

We're having a great time on our little getaway....returning home tomorrow. Big shout out of THANKS to my mom and stepdad for staying at my house and looking after my fur baby. I'm anxious to get back to making lunches next week, but in the mean time, here's another lunch that I made back during the summer. This lunch is one of my all time favorites because I love rainbows. Z really liked this lunch, too. Hope the rest of your week is great!!!


Pin It


In this lunch:
*orange- orange cherry tomatoes and carrot rounds
*red- strawberries
*blue- Yoplait blueberry yogurt with blue heart cupcake decorations
*purple- red seedless grapes
*yellow- Ritz Bitz cheese crackers
*green- olives
*pink- Applegate bologna flowers
*circle shaped Applegate bologna sandwich with rainbow baran on top
*Applegate bologna 'rainbow' colored with food safe markers
*Linked to: Eats Amazing/ Fun Food Friday
                    Lunchbox Dad/ Throwback Thursday

Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:



1 comment:

  1. So pretty, I'm a big fan of anything rainbow. I really need to get a colourful set of food markers - those rainbow letters look ace!
    Thank you for linking up at Fun Food Friday!

    ReplyDelete