Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Doggie Yumbox

I'm really liking the Yumbox. I usually rush on Tuesday nights to make lunches, and the Yumbox makes it very easy to pack a cute but quick lunch. This lunch took me about 15 minutes to make. I made the dog picks a few days ago by gluing food grade plastic picks to the back of buttons......yep! Those are buttons. They turned out so cute, didn't they? 





This lunch is packed in the Yumbox.
*dog bone shaped Applegate turkey
*homemade croutons (made from our leftover bread scraps)
*Pacific brand all natural cranberry sauce
*carrot rounds
*Craisins (yes, my child loves all things cranberry)
*Scooby snacks graham crackers
*Honeycrisp apple wedge
*sunflower seeds in the small green cup ( I'm not sure if Z will eat them but thought I'd give them a try today. They will more than likely come home.)

Bento Lunch



Check out these super cute Yumbox lunches from Pixie's Playland on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment