Thursday, October 24, 2013

Leftovers for lunch.....

One of my kids favorite meals that I make is bow tie spaghetti.... spaghetti made with bow tie pasta instead of the regular spaghetti noodles. I saw this great lunch idea from Tiny Princess LunchBox (HERE) to separate the noodles and sauce to allow for 'dipping'. What a great idea! Z loves to to dip his food, so why not combine 2 of his favorite things! I know he's going to love this. Check out Tiny Princess Lunch Box for more awesome lunch ideas. Thanks TPLB!!





This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
*bow tie pasta with homemade meat sauce for dipping
*Applegate bologna rolls
*carrot rounds, red pepper sticks (which will probably come home), black olives
*strawberries and blackberries
* Yoplait vanilla yogurt with a few sprinkles
*linked to:

Leftovers on Fridays



Some of the things that I used to make this lunch:
Wilton Square baking cup
Cute animal food picks


1 comment: