Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fire museum field trip....

One of the things that I enjoy most about being a stay-at-home mom is that I can volunteer and help out at Z's school. I'm so excited that I get to be a chaperone for a field trip to our local fire museum tomorrow. Z is totally obsessed with all things fireman, so he is crazy excited about this field trip, too. So, tomorrow's lunch is a special field trip lunch. The fire truck didn't turn out quite how I wanted, but Z will love it, so I guess that's what matters.



Z requested the twisty Fritos in his lunch. I normally wouldn't put them in a lunch but according to Z, "it's a special day, Mom. They will make my field trip better." How can you argue with the logic of a 5 yr old? So, twisty Fritos it is!

This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
*Applegate bologna firetruck sandwich with black olive wheels (I used a light spray of Wilton Color Mist for the red.)
*Fritos twists
*corn and peas mix
*strawberries and seedless green grapes
*baby dill pickle
*dalmation yogurt- Dannon vanilla yogurt with mini chocolate chips (thanks to Mamabelly for the fabulous dalmation yogurt idea!)

Things I used to make this lunch:
Easy Lunch Boxes
Wilton 101 piece cookie cutter set

No comments:

Post a Comment