Friday, October 18, 2013

A mess of Monkeys.....

I was given the opportunity to try out CuteZCute's newest creation.... the Animal Palz mini sandwich and egg press. I really like this product. Like the original CuteZCute, there are several cute options in one kit. With this system, you can create a monkey, a bat, a panda, or a sheep mini stuffed pocket sandwich. Or, it can be used to mold boiled eggs into these same animal shapes. I decided to make the monkey pocket sandwich my first time using it, and they turned out adorable (even though I stuffed them a bit too much). I used the panda to make some molded boiled eggs (my hubby ate them before I got around to snapping a pic), and they were almost too cute to eat......almost!!!! I hate that Z doesn't eat boiled eggs......I'd sure be using this like crazy. The Animal Palz system works great, and we are definitely going to enjoy using it.





This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
*3 peanut butter and all-fruit spread monkey sandwiches
*cheddar cheese pretzels
*carrot rounds and purple cherry tomatoes
*applesauce
*strawberries and red and green grapes

Some of the things I used to make this lunch:
CuteZCute Animal Palz mini sandwich and egg press
Baking buddies silicone baking cups
Monkey picks

No comments:

Post a Comment