Saturday, May 31, 2014

Mini deep dish pizza...

Well, we've made it through the first week of summer break. My kids have slept late every day this week. Me...not so much. The Spoo has a bladder the size of a peanut, so I get a 6:30 A.M. wakeup call with a cold, wet poodle nose every morning. Unfortunately, for me, once I'm up, I'm up. There is no going back to sleep. It's actually nice, though, to have a bit of quiet time first thing in the morning because both my kids hit the ground running once they're up. It also gives me a good excuse to sneak in a short nap after lunch. YAY for naps!! We stayed pretty busy all week, so this is the only lunch that I had time to make for Z this week. Well, it's the only creative lunch that I had time to make.....and it's not really all that creative, huh? This was actually Fridays lunch. Z chose the picks for this lunch...I guess it's kind of a construction theme.


Pin It


This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
*mini deep dish pizzas
*Rold Gold cheddar cheese pretzels
*strawberries and red seedless grapes
*baby carrots, red cherry tomatoes, green olives
*Craisins cranberries in the orange suitcase cup


Some of the things, or similar things, that I used for this lunch:




No comments:

Post a Comment