Thursday, May 8, 2014

CuteZCute Frog pancakes

We love breakfast for dinner. The hubs was working late last night, and the kidlets wanted pancakes and sausage for dinner. Well, this mama wasn't feeling the homemade pancake thing, so Eggo was my friend last night. So, since I skimped on the homemade, I figured I'd go the extra mile and cutify (yeah, it's a word) Z's pancake a bit. Enter the CuteZCute frog cutter. If you tuned in for yesterday's post, then you know how much I love the CuteZCute Animal food cutters kit. This kit really does have endless possibilities. My pancake frog turned out wayyyy cuter than I expected. Z was splendiferously happy with his frog, but not so much with the egg.


Pin It

This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
*Eggo buttermilk pancakes cut into the CuteZCute frog shape-  After I cut the frog pancake out, I tucked the leftover pancake pieces under the 2 frog pancakes.
*real maple syrup in the green cup
*strawberries and blackberries
*Yoplait yogurt with a few sprinkles
*1/2 of a boiled egg- Boiled eggs are not Z's favorite. He will eat them cooked other ways, but has never been a fan of boiled. He ate about half of this half.
After he finished all of this, Z came back for another pancake and a piece of sausage. I'm convinced he has a hollow leg.
*linked to: Bentolunch.net/ What's for lunch Wednesday



Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:


No comments:

Post a Comment