Thursday, May 15, 2014

Heart grape kabobs...

What an absolutely gorgeous day this is!!! It's the middle of May and the high in the M-town today will only be 67*. And, it's gonna be like this for the next week or so. Woohoo!!! The kids and I all have end-of-the-school-year-itis, and we are sooo ready to be outside playing, riding bikes, swimming, and eating Popsicles. FIVE. MORE. DAYS!! We can do it, we can do it!!

Today's lunch is very easy and simple. I spent maybe 10 or 12 minutes on it. It took me longer to get a good photo of it than it did to make it. HA!! Cute sandwich cutters make all the difference, and they  so quick and easy. I love, love, love these extra long heart picks, too. There are so many ways to use them. They are super cute. I actually clipped the pointy end off a bit just to make them more school friendly. I also used the heart picks in my Heart and Arrow lunch and Hotdog on a Stick lunch.


Pin It

This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
*double heart almond butter and fruit spread sandwiches
*cheddar cheese Ritz Bitz
*baby dill pickle
*red cherry tomatoes with ranch dressing in the green cup
*red seedless grape kabobs
*linked to: Bentolunch.net/ What's for lunch Wednesday



Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:


The cute extra long heart picks can be found HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment