Saturday, April 12, 2014

Buncha bears lunch...

Broke out the Pampered Chef Cut-n-seal for today's lunch. This is such a neat tool. My kids love the store bought peanut butter and jelly Uncrustables, and the Cut-n-seal makes the perfect sealed pocket sandwich. I turned this sammy into a bear with a bit of Swiss cheese and some olives. This box is very small, so I added some yogurt in the bear snack container (this little container came from my local Dollar Tree.). I also included a package of Brothers-All-Natural freeze dried peach fruit crisps. We love the BAN freeze dried fruit. The fruit crisps are all natural, preservative free, and gluten free. There's no added sugar or artificial colors. They are 100% fruit, nothing else. They are a healthy and convenient alternative to fresh fruit. The fruit crisps come in several varieties of fruit.....peach, strawberries, apples, bananas, pears, mixed berries, pineapple (there are other fruits, too).  My kids love these packages as snacks.


Pin It


In this lunch:
*chicken salad sealed pocket sandwich with Swiss cheese and black olives for nose, eyes, and ears
*Rold Gold pretzel snaps
*sweet corn and red cherry tomatoes
*black olives
*Yoplait yogurt in the bear cup
*Brothers-All-Natural freeze dried peach fruit crisps
I added a couple of fun bear picks for some additional cuteness.



Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:




No comments:

Post a Comment