Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tiny toes, Button nose lunch...

Babies, babies everywhere!!!! I have several friends that have recently had babies, and I now have 4 more friends that just announced they are expecting. Wowzers!!! I'm so happy for all these little bundles of joy. To celebrate all these wonderful and precious little people, today's lunch is all about babydom... onesies, baby ducks, and rattles. I fondly remember my own kidlets as babies... the late nights, diaper changes, nursing, first funny little smile. And I loved every bit of this! So, CONGRATS to all my friends! What a wonderful and exciting roller coaster you are all riding!



Pin It

This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
*Applegate ham and cheddar cheese sandwich- I cut a slice of cheddar cheese with a baby onesie shaped cookie cutter and outlined it with a green food safe marker. I decorated the onesie with a few sprinkles.
*sweet corn with a baby shaped cupcake topper
*Yoplait yogurt with a baby duck food pick
*cheddar cheese Ritz Bitz
*strawberries and red seedless grapes with a baby rattle pick


Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment