Thursday, April 3, 2014

Bear face fairy bread sandwich..

My little guy has been crazy for the fairy bread sandwiches lately.  They are very easy to do, so I don't mind making them for him. I have simple instructions for making a fairy bread sandwich HERE. I gave this bear fairy bread sammy a bit of personality by adding some candy eyes and a candy nose. I think this may be one of my favorite fairy bread sandwiches that I've made.


Pin It


This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
*peanut butter and all-fruit spread bear fairy bread sandwich with candy eyes and nose
*Rold Gold cheddar cheese pretzel twists
*sweet corn with a carrot bear on top
*Halo mandarin orange and strawberries with bear pick
*linked to: Polkadots on Parade/ Wow Me Wednesday
                  Eats Amazing/ Fun Food Friday



Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:



2 comments:

  1. Possibly the cutest sandwich ever!
    Thank you for linking up at #FunFoodFriday!

    ReplyDelete