Monday, April 28, 2014

Bologna spirals lunch...

Ugh!!! Woke up this morning to a torrential downpour outside, severe thunderstorm warnings, no electricity, and my backyard a flooded swampland. Thanks to the hubs (hmmm...'thank' may not be the right word) and his cell phone alarm for waking me up on time. My first instinct was to leave the kids in bed, roll over, and go back to sleep. This would have been a reality if my oldest had not had TCAP testing today and if my poodle had not been nudging me to go out. Nothing like a cold wet poodle nose to getcha going! Thankfully, my oldest is easy in the morning before school....throw on some clothes, brush teeth, grab a protein shake, and he's ready to go. My hubby offered to hop in the ark (haha) and take him to school, so, yep! I let him. This gave me a few extra minutes to lounge in the bed  get Z ready for school. It's mornings like today that I am so very glad that I take time at night to make Z's lunch.


Pin It


This lunch is packed in the Munchkin Mealtime Bento Box.
*Natural Selects bologna roll ups
*cheddar cheese Ritz Bitz
*carrot rounds and green beans
*Red Delicious apple wedges
*Yoplait yogurt
*mini cinnamon rice cakes
I added a few spiral shaped picks to go with the bologna spirals.


Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:




2 comments:

  1. Putting the extra containers on the right is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Just trying something a little different, but I like them on the right, too.

    ReplyDelete