Sunday, September 22, 2013

A few faves from the past....

These are a few of the favorite lunches I've made over the past few months. I'm still figuring out this blogging thing, so pleeeeease bear with me.


Morningstar Farms mini corn dogs,  McCain's smiley face potato patties,
corn on the cob, carrots, strawberries & grapes, yogurt covered raisins, Yoplait
Vanilla yogurt
                                 
Peanut butter and all-fruit spread flower sandwiches, pretzel snaps,  green
beans & carrots,  green olives, strawberries & seedless grapes, Dannon dye-free
yogurt, pickle
                                               

CuteZCute  peanut butter & all-fruit spread sandwich, pretzel snaps,  carrot
rounds, cherry tomatoes, pear slices, 2 mini Oreo cookies, Applegate
bologna pig, applesauce in green box


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Loving the posts so far! I've still got to catch up with my posts. Been so lazy about it lately Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute lunches! I love all of the smiles in the first one!

    ReplyDelete