Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Z's for lunch....

Those of you that follow me on Instagram (spoodlegirl) have probably noticed that I reference my little guy often. We at home affectionately call him 'Z' all the time. I wll probably post about both of my boys here at The Lucky Lunchbox. I've been a SAHM for 14 years, and they are my heart and soul. So, it only seems right to include them in this new endeavor of mine. My goal here is to post 2-3 lunches a week, and maybe an additional post if I have time. I won't post on the weekend as this is my time for all my men (I have a 2 yr old black standard poodle and he, too, is considered one of my 'men' ). You'll learn a lot about me, too, I'm sure.

Today's lunch consists of a bunch of Z's  just for my Z.




*Z shaped Applegate bologna sandwiches
*sweet corn with carrot Z's on top
*cherry tomatoes
*black olives
*green, black, and red seedless grapes
*pretzel rods
*Applegate bologna Z's
*applesauce in white box

Things I used to make this lunch:
Wilton silicone baking cup
Easy Lunch Boxes
Wilton 101 piece cookie cutter set

No comments:

Post a Comment