Tuesday, July 15, 2014

CuteZCute Cuddle Palz Koala lunch...

If you visit The Lucky Lunchbox often, then you already know how much I love the CuteZCute line of cutters and stamps. The CuteZCute Animal Friends deco cutter set is by far one of my favorite sets to use, and the Animal Palz set runs a close second. Both of these sets are easy and fun to use, and the possibilities for super cute creations with them are endless. You can see my Panda lunch made using the CuteZCute Animal Friends kit HERE, and my Mess of Monkeys lunch made using the Animal Palz kit HERE.

Recently, CuteZCute released it's newest baby......the Cuddle Palz sandwich cutter and cookie stamp kit. I'm so excited to be one of the first ones to receive this kit to try out. Like the original CuteZCute Animal Friends, there are several cute options in one kit. Actually, the Cuddle Palz kit has over 40 fun and creative options. With this system, you can create a bear, a koala, a hamster, or a tiger shaped sandwich. I decided to make a koala sandwich my first time using it, and it turned out adorable. The Cuddle Palz kit also comes with this cute koala pick to help remove small cut-outs from the cutters. But, it makes a great fun food pick, as well. I used it for Z's hotdog. Cuddle Palz gets a thumbs up from The Lucky Lunchbox. 

🔷🔷🔷 Just a reminder..... My Matkins reusable placemat giveaway is still open for entries. Check the side bar to the right for the link to the giveaway. The Matkins placemat is awesome, and I know you will love having one. 🔷🔷🔷--------CLOSED GIVEAWAY


Pin It
     
This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.

                                                                                     









 


         
*peanut butter and strawberry all-fruit spread
sandwich featuring Cuddle Palz koala
*Rold Gold mini pretzels
*green olives
*Natural Selects turkey hotdog slices
*black seedless grapes
*Yoplait dye-free Trix yogurt
*linked to: Bentolunch.net/ What's for lunch Wednesday






Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:




No comments:

Post a Comment