Wednesday, February 5, 2014

CuteZCute panda lunch...

I love using cute cutters to make a lunch special. And I especially love the CuteZCute line of food cutters and stamps. The CuteZCute animal friends deco cutter kit has to be one of my favorite fun food tools to use. With this kit, you can cut a sandwich into the shapes of a panda, frog, cat, or a pig. They are all absolutely adorable, and this cutter is very easy to use (which is key for me as I don't like to create lunches that are difficult or labor intensive.) I have chosen the panda cutter for today's lunch.

I also used the CuteZCute Animal Palz  kit to make the frozen yogurt panda. I froze the yogurt into the panda shape and added it to the other yogurt in his lunch. It will thaw before lunchtime, and the frozen yogurt helps to keep the other yogurt cold. I love doing this with yogurt. You can freeze it into any shaped mold (silicone ice cube molds work great) that you may have, then add the frozen shape to the lunch. Presto!!.....cold and cute yogurt at lunchtime.


Pin It


This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
*CuteZCute panda peanut butter and all-fruit spread sandwich
*baby carrots and red cherry tomatoes with ranch dressing in the little panda pot
*Halo mandarin orange with panda pick
*pretzel snaps
*Yoplait lemon dye-free yogurt (the frozen panda is Trix strawberry-kiwi. We love Trix yogurt as it has no artificial colors or flavors.)
*linked to: BentoLunch.net/ What's for lunch Wednesday
                  Polkadots on Parade/ Wow Me Wednesday
                  Five Little Chefs/ Fantastic Thursday


Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:


The large green silicone cup can be found HERE.




1 comment: