Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Busy butterflies lunch

Do your kids like cheese? Z is not a fan of cheese in his lunch. He will eat different types of cheese if on a sandwich or if it's cooked in a dish like lasagna or pizza, but he will not eat cheese if I put cubes or a stick in his lunch. I know, I don't get it, either! I LOVE cheese!!! So, I recently decided to try him on the Babybel cheese, and I'm so happy to say that we have cheese eating success! He is fascinated with how you peel the cheese to eat it. He insists that he be the one to peel it. I like how you can cut different shapes out of the wax...an easy way to cutify (yeah, it's a word) a lunch. I've seen some other cute things done with them, too. So, I think we'll stick with the Babybel for a while.


Pin It

This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
*butterfly shaped Natural Selects ham sandwich with sprinkle decorations and eye picks
*white cheddar cheese Nips
*Babybel cheese- I used a small butterfly shaped cutter on the wax.
*butterfly shaped carrots, black olives, red cherry tomatoes
*Bing cherries and peaches with butterfly cupcake ring
*linked to: Bentolunch.net/ What's for lunch Wednesday


Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:
 




No comments:

Post a Comment