Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Welcome 2015

Hi friends!! Welcome to 2015!! Seems like it's been forever since I made a blog post. The kiddos winter break sneaked up on me, and we were super duper busy from the first day they got out of school....no time for blogging. Today is their first day back to school, and it was HARD!! The little guy was up and raring to go....so ready to see his friends again. The 15 year old....not so much! Me....ummm, let's just say after 2 cups of coffee, I still had major "no homework, sleeping late, love having my babies home" back-to-school blues. (Insert frowny face here.) Lunch with my bestie cured that, though. (Insert smiley face here.) I hope you all had a great winter break and enjoyed lots of time with your kiddos. I'm looking forward to a great 2015 with lots more fun lunches, and I hope you will continue to tune in.


Pin It

This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
  • Natural Selects nitrate free hotdog slices
  • baby carrots with Ranch dressing for dipping in the green cup
  • Yoplait Trix yogurt- We love Trix yogurt! It has no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners.
  • whale shaped cheese crackers
  • strawberry slices
  • cheddar cheese wedge

Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:




No comments:

Post a Comment