Friday, January 9, 2015

Baby, it's cold outside!!

Well, the title of this post says it all....Baby, it's COLD outside. The high this morning was 8* with a windchill of -10*. Yes, I know that there a lots of places with colder weather than this, but for the M-town, this is fridged. You know it's cold when my cold loving Spoo refuses to be outside for more than 5 minutes...even with his sweater on. (What!! Your dog doesn't have a winter sweater? Ok...I admit. He's pretty pampered.) The weather man is predicting some frozen precip on Sunday, so you bet I have some happy kids. Snow is a rarity around here, so I myself wouldn't be too disappointed by the fluffy white stuff. So, winter is the theme for today's lunch in our Goodbyn Bynto.


Pin It

This lunch is packed in the Goodbyn Bynto.
  • Natural Selects nitrate free hotdog and black olive mini skewers
  • Honeycrisp apple wedges
  • four bean salad with mittens pick
  • Yoplait lemon yogurt with snowman shaped cupcake icing decoration 
  • small square of brownie brittle
  • Rold Gold cheddar cheese pretzels

Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:




No comments:

Post a Comment