Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Ham croissantwich

Well, we are still in the deep freeze here. When it's this cold, I find it difficult to even leave my house. A cup of coffee and my warm, toasty heated blanket just calls my name. But, I did manage to throw on my parka and boots and do a little shopping at Costco with my mom yesterday. I love shopping at Costco with my mom. Most of the things we buy, we split....fruit, veggies, cheese, and meat especially. Yesterday, we bought and split these ginormous croissants. These things are HUGE! They were four inches thick. Z loves croissants, so today's lunch is a ham croissantwich. I actually cut the middle of the croissant out to make the sandwich smaller. It's still huge, and I fully expect that he won't eat all of it. Mom and I also bought the Costco chicken salad to split, and it is yummo on the croissants. Good eatin' yall!!


Pin It

This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
  • Natural Selects ham and Monterrey Jack cheese croissantwich
  • Rold Gold honey wheat pretzel sticks
  • Cuties clementine and red seedless grapes
  • baby carrots and red seedless grapes with Ranch dressing for dipping

Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:




No comments:

Post a Comment