Friday, June 6, 2014

Alfredo tortellini with friends....

Lovely leftovers are for lunch today. My kids are pretty easy when it come to food. But, they especially love all things Alfredo. I could put Alfredo sauce on  liver and they'd gobble it up. Well, maybe not liver, but Alfredo sauce is definitely right up there as a favorite. I made Alfredo tortellini on Wednesday night and served it with some Olive Garden bread sticks. They were some happy boys.


Pin It

This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
*leftover Alfredo tortellini from dinner on Wednesday night
*Olive Garden bread stick- We have an Olive Garden that's close to our house, so I will often stop by and pick up a bag or 2 to go with our dinner. Z practically inhales these...they are soooo good!
*four bean salad
*red seedless grapes
*yogurt covered raisins
*linked to: Becoming a Bentoholic/ Leftovers on Fridays


I added a few fun animal picks to cutify (yeah, it's a word) the lunch a bit.


Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:




No comments:

Post a Comment