Thursday, June 19, 2014

Rockets in Space lunch...

Hi Friends!! Happy summer to you. I know many of you are just now ending the school year and your kids are starting summer break. I hope you all have a great summer. My kids have been out for 3 weeks now, and we are super busy. We are planning some beach time soon, and we can't wait. I'm sorry that I haven't been posting as much. But, I do have a fun review that I'm working on right now for the Matkins reusable placemats with a great giveaway to follow. Today's lunch features the rocket man themed Matkins placemat with a rocket themed lunch, of course. Look for the  Matkins review and giveaway very soon. I also used the Matkins placemat for the Space...It's Cool! lunch. Click HERE to see it.

Pin It

This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
*almond butter and strawberry all-fruit spread tortilla sandwich cut into a rocket shape- I used black olives for the windows.
*apricot half sun with happy alien food pick- I made this alien pick from buttons that I found at Hancock Fabrics. I used food safe plastic toothpicks and a hot glue gun.
*homemade star shaped Parmesan crackers with rocket ship pick- This is a homemade button pick, too.
*green grapes
*carrot rounds
*Babybel cheese alien- I decorated him with a candy eye and used food safe markers for his smile.
*linked to: Eats Amazing/ Fun Food Friday


Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:
 



1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute, happy lunch!
    Thank you for linking up to Fun Food Friday!

    ReplyDelete