Thursday, March 6, 2014

We are ready for Spring...

This has been such a crazy week. We got hit by a snow and ice storm on Sunday night, and it sent our entire city into a state of panic. We rarely get bad weather here, so any amount of ice or snow sends us all into a frenzy. My kids have been off school since Monday. I've enjoyed spending the time with them, so lunches this week have been very simple. No blogging!! But, school is back in session today, and I have to admit, I'm ready for spring. Mr. Groundhog, whatever deal you made with winter, you need to reconsider it, PLEEEEEEZE!!

Hopefully channeling a little spring with today's lunch.
I'm using the Munchkin Mealtime Bento box for this lunch. I really like this box because it has 2 containers with lids that fit snugly together. I like that tiny little section between the 2 containers, too. It's the perfect size for a few M&M's or other small treat. The rest of the box holds plenty of food, as well.

Pin It

This lunch is packed in the Munchkin Mealtime Bento box.
*Natural Selects honey ham cut into flower shapes
*cheddar cheese Ritz Bitz
*red seedless grapes
*carrot rounds
*sweet corn
*Yoplait dye-free vanilla yogurt
*a few Skittles
*linked to: Following in my Shoes/ I Heart Lunch
I added a couple of cute and fun flower picks to "springify" the lunch.



Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:

7 comments: