Thursday, March 20, 2014

Welcome Spring!

Welcome Spring!!!! Today is the first official day of spring, and that makes me a happy girl! I love winter, but I look forward to the warmer weather so that I can work in my flower beds and garden. I'll be planting some colorful annuals very soon. Gardening is a favorite pastime of mine in the spring. What are some of your favorite things to do in spring?

Today's spring inspired lunch is packed in the Yumbox. We really like this lunchbox. You can read my Yumbox review HERE.

Pin It

This lunch is packed in the Yumbox.








*sliced Natural Selects hotdog with daisy picks
*black seedless grapes and blackberries with ladybug pick
*Italian green beans with bee pick
*green and black olives in a flower shaped cup
*white cheddar cheese Nips
*Yoplait yogurt with a butterfly cupcake decoration
*a few Sixlets in the treat cup


Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:



1 comment: