Monday, March 10, 2014

Bear-y fun DIY Lunchable

My kids are on spring break this week (insert huge smiley face here!), so there will probably not be much time for fun lunches (insert frowny face here!). I love it when my kids are off of school, though. I try to spend as much time with them as possible, and our weather is going to be fabulous this week. We will definitely be spending some time at the park and zoo.

Today's post is actually Friday's lunch. My kids love those store bought Lunchables. So, pretty often I will make them homemade Lunchables for their lunch. Homemade versions of the Lunchables are so much healthier and tastier than the store bought ones. I gave my DIY Lunchable a little personality by cutting the meat and cheese into cute bear shapes. My little guy really liked this lunch.


Pin It

This lunch is packed in EasyLunchBoxes.
*Natural Selects ham cut into a bear shape 
*Colby Jack cheese cut into a bear shape 
*Ritz crackers 
*green olives 
*baby carrot sticks with Ranch dressing in the star container
 *strawberries and red seedless grapes
I added a couple of fun bear picks for maximum cuteness.


Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:

1 comment:

  1. This is so much fun, I love that you gave it a bear theme - the ham and cheese looks so much cuter shaped like that!
    Thank you for linking up at Fun Food Friday!

    ReplyDelete