Thursday, December 12, 2013

Uncrustables snowman...

Well, it looks like I'm on a winter themed lunch kick here, so I guess I'll keep it going with a snowman lunch. My kids love the Uncrustable sealed peanut butter and jelly sandwiches that are in the frozen section of the grocery store. I made my own healthier version using the Pampered Chef Cut-n-Seal tool. I love this thing. There really are so many uses for it. Aside from making the Uncrustable sandwich, it can be used to cut circles from bread, cookie dough, pizza dough.....anything really. It's great for making stuffed pizza pockets, fruit pies, and those super cute sealed half sandwiches. Ummm....wait. I think I'll stop here. I definitely see a Cut-n-Seal blog post in the making.

Anyway, this little guy turned out very cute. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the carrots are cut into tiny snowmen. Cute, huh??




This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
*snowman Uncrustable peanut butter and all-fruit spread sandwich decorated with candy sprinkles for eyes and mouth and a piece of a circus peanut cut into a triangle shape for the nose
*honey wheat pretzel sticks
*carrots cut into mini snowmen
*grapes and blueberries with snowman pick
*Yoplait dye-free yogurt with 2 candy snowmen on top
*linked to: BentoLunch.net/What's for lunch Wednesday
                  Lunchbox Dad/ Throwback Thursday
*linked to: Eats Amazing/Fun Food Friday

Eats Amazing Fun Food Friday



Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:



No comments:

Post a Comment