Thursday, December 19, 2013

Snowman surprise lunch...

I am having so much fun with the winter themed lunches. So, I'm hoping you all won't mind one more. There's something about snowmen and snow that just makes me happy. Winter is my favorite season, so maybe that why. Today's surprise snowman lunch is inspired by a super, super cute lunch   from one of my blogging buddies...Sarah at Green Lunches, Green Kids. Her idea of making the little surprise under the cutout of the bread is so creative and fun. Yay, Sarah....you rock!!!!! You can see Sarah's great lunch HERE. Please stop by Sarah's blog and shower her with lots of love! She has TONS of  cute and creative lunches to inspire you, too.

.


This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
*peanut butter and All-fruit spread sandwich with snowman cutout- I used a mini snowman cutter on
the top piece of bread only and filled in the cavity with white sprinkles, and then replaced the cutout piece of bread.
*white cheddar "snow" balls
*sweet peas with snowman carrots on top
*2 yogurt swirled mini pretzles
*strawberries and 1/2 of a Halos mandarin orange with snowman pick (Halos are so delicious- my kids devour them.)


Here is another picture of the snowmen.












Some of the things, or similar things, I used to make this lunch:

 

2 comments: