So, ok it's a sorta kinda Avengers DIY pizza Lunchable lunch (say that three times). I do the DIY pizza pretty often for Z. It's one of his favorite lunches. I like them because they are easy to do. Do your kids like the yogurt tubes? Here's a little tip....put the yogurt tube in the freezer the night before so that the yogurt freezes. Then, in the morning, pop it in the lunchbox frozen. It will thaw by lunch time, and help keep the lunch cold. Pretty clever, huh?
This lunch is packed in EasyLunchboxes.
- Mazor 3 inch round mini pizza crust
- Sargento shredded mozzarella cheese
- Vermont Smoke and Cure nitrate-free pepperoni slices
- Glen Muir organic pizza sauce
- baby carrots and Sungold cherry tomatoes
- Brothers-All-Natural raspberry and apple fruit clusters and golden raisins
- Yoplait Gogurt
- Hershey's Avengers mini chocolate
Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch: