Friday, September 25, 2015

Sorta kinda Avengers DIY pizza Lunchable....

Yeah, I know! This is a pretty lame attempt at an Avengers lunch. Well, it didn't start out to be an Avengers lunch. I bought the Gogurts the other day at the grocery and didn't even notice that they were Avenger themed....just picked 'em up and tossed 'em in the cart. Over the weekend, my mother-in-law brought over a big honking bag of Hershey's mini chocolates that also were Avenger themed. Again, I did not even notice. So, here I am assembling this lunch, and my little guy comes into the kitchen, looks at the yogurt and chocolate, and says, "Cool Mom....Avengers lunch. I always wanted an Avengers lunch." Well alrighty then! Avengers lunch it is. What's ironic is that my son has absolutely no interest in Avengers or super heroes. Go figure an eight year old.

So, ok it's a sorta kinda Avengers DIY pizza Lunchable lunch (say that three times). I do the DIY pizza pretty often for Z. It's one of his favorite lunches. I like them because they are easy to do. Do your kids like the yogurt tubes? Here's a little tip....put the yogurt tube in the freezer the night before so that the yogurt freezes. Then, in the morning, pop it in the lunchbox frozen. It will thaw by lunch time, and help keep the lunch cold. Pretty clever, huh?

Pin It

This lunch is packed in EasyLunchboxes.
  • Mazor 3 inch round mini pizza crust
  • Sargento shredded mozzarella cheese
  • Vermont Smoke and Cure nitrate-free pepperoni slices
  • Glen Muir organic pizza sauce
  • baby carrots and Sungold cherry tomatoes
  • Brothers-All-Natural raspberry and apple fruit clusters and golden raisins
  • Yoplait Gogurt
  • Hershey's Avengers mini chocolate

Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:




No comments:

Post a Comment