Monday, September 28, 2015

Look....Lunch! #4

Happy Monday, Friends!! On the run today....I'm headed to the DMV to get my van's tags renewed (insert immensely unhappy face here). The DMV here in the M-town is soooooo slow. I hate going to the DMV!!! Nevermind that the Hubbz has been urging me to make this trip for two weeks, and I have been seriously procrastinating. Now, here it is, two days before they expire, so there's no putting it off today. I guess I'll take my iPad with me and peruse a few of the seriously awesome lunch blogs out there for some much needed lunch-making inspiration (insert immensely happy face here). Have a great Monday!!

Look....Lunch! #4
Here's the little guy's lunch for today:

Pin It


"Look.....Lunch!" is a series of lunch posts for those days when I just don't have time to say anything more than, "Look.....Lunch!".

This lunch is packed in the Bentgo Kids lunchbox.

Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:




No comments:

Post a Comment