Monday, May 18, 2015

I think I can.....I think I can...

Yep! The title of this post says it all!!! I think I can!!! The end of the school year is finally here. FIVE. MORE. DAYS. I think I can! I feel like that little engine in the book The Little Engine That Could. The kids and I all have end-of-the-school-year-itis, and we are sooo ready to be outside playing, riding bikes, swimming, eating Popsicles, and of course, sleeping late. Our school focus is completely defunct and non-existent, and so is my lunch making mojo! But, we can do it....five more days. It's funny how every year we complain about how early school starts...usually the first week in August. But, the kidlets and I sure do love getting out in May. We're heading out on a family vacay next week so as to beat the summer heat, and the weather should be great! Whoohoo!!!!      

 We LOVE.......



So, lunchmaking this week will probably consist of "just throw it in a box" type lunches. But, any lunch looks cute when packed in a fun lunchbox like the Yumbox, Bento Kids, or the Goodbyn. Add a couple colorful silicone cups and you're all set. Today's lunch for the boy is packed in the Goodbyn Bynto, and it took me 10 minutes to make. Yep...I just "threw it in the box". Looks pretty fun and cute, huh?


Pin It

This lunch is packed in the Goodbyn Bynto.
  • King's Hawaiian dinner roll sandwich- Natural Selects ham and Swiss cheese
  • Pirate's Booty puffed cheese snacks
  • Sunburst cherry tomatoes
  • Oikos strawberry Greek yogurt
  • Pink Lady apple wedges
  • mini shortbread cookie

Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:






No comments:

Post a Comment