Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Puzzling Back-to-School lunch

I almost hate to say this, but my kids eat A LOT of sandwiches. They make for such an easy lunch and fortunately, my kids don’t mind them. However, sandwiches can be so B O R I N G!! It's a daily challenge to make a healthy and appealing lunch that kids will eat, isn't it? So, how do you mix it up so the kids don't pull the plug on your easy fix when you need to prepare something quick, simple and healthy for lunch? Try turning an ordinary sandwich into something fun and creative by experimenting with neat sandwich cutters.

Enter The Lunch Punch. "What is The Lunch Punch?" you ask. The Lunch Punch is a creative sandwich cutter set that cuts sandwiches into fun and interactive shapes while cutting off only the crusts. WOW... a fun lunch with minimum waste! The cutters are taller than regular cookie cutters which makes it easy to cut through two pieces of bread and the filling without smooshing (I love that word!) the sandwich. Awesome, huh?! They are also great for cheese, toast, cookies, and Play-Doh. The Lunch Punch  comes in several super fun sets sure to please the fussiest eater, and each set comes with 4 different cutters....a lot of bang for the buck. I love that! Here are some of The Lunch Punch sets. I'm using the Match & Munch set for today's lunch which is a set of puzzle shaped cutters.


So, if you have a picky sandwich eater, give these a try. You (and your kidlets) will really love them.


Pin It



This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
*Natural Selects ham and cheddar cheese sandwich cut into puzzle shapes- I cut the letters "A,B,C,D" from a piece of cheddar cheese using 1" alphabet fondant cutters.
*Rold Gold cheddar cheese pretzels
*baby carrots and ranch dip in the green cup
*strawberries with school chalkboard pick
*linked to: Following in my Shoes/ I Heart Lunch
                  Eats Amazing/ Fun Food Friday


Here is a graphic showing how The Lunch Punch cutter works:




Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:
 



1 comment: