Friday, August 1, 2014

Mini Deep Dish Pizza...

Well, summer break has come to an end here in the M-town. My kidlets start back to school on Monday. Summer break always passes way too quickly. Wasn't it just yesterday that the kiddos were doing the happy dance that it was the last day of school? I guess it's time to get my lunch making mojo revved up again whether I'm ready or not. So, this is the last blogged lunch of the summer. And a super simple lunch it is...deep dish pizza popped into the oven with some fruit and veggies. Presto!!! Lunch is served!!

Pin It

This lunch is packed in a Easy Lunch Boxes.
*Red Baron deep dish mini pizza- These Red Baron mini deep dish pizzas are huge. It's hard to tell in the photo, but they are an inch and a half thick. Z only ate three of the four pieces (um, Mama ate the fourth).
*carrot rounds and green olives
*blueberries and pears


Some of the things that I used to make this lunch:



No comments:

Post a Comment