Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fall Fairy sandwich

Here is lunch #2 for my week of fall themed lunches. I used my Pampered Chef Cut-n-Seal to make this sealed "fairy sandwich". I have made sandwiches like this before, but I didn't realize there was a name for them until I saw this super cute squirrel fairy sandwich over at Feeling A Little Lunchy (see it HERE). Isn't it cute? I could have gone a little heavier with the leaf sprinkles on my sandwich, but it still turned out cute.


To make a "Fairy sandwich",  cut out any shape of your choosing from the top slice of bread. A cookie cutter works great for this. Then, fill the cavity with sprinkles. I used Wilton autumn leaves sprinkles. I used the Pampered Chef Cut-n-Seal to make a sealed pocket Fairy sandwich. The leaf cookie cutter that I used in my sandwich came from Hobby Lobby last fall.



This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
*peanut butter and all-fruit spread "fairy sandwich"
*cheddar cheese pretzels with leaf pick on top
*red seedless grapes with fall flower pick
*baby sweet pickle
*carrot rounds and green olives with acorn pick


Some things I used to make this lunch:
Baking Buddies silicone baking cups
Pampered Chef Cut-n-Seal


No comments:

Post a Comment