Friday, January 24, 2014

Pandas and Potstickers for lunch...

Ughhhhh!!!! This has definitely been one of "those" weeks. Let me see. Crazy...frustrating...insane...circus...Yeah, that about sums it up. Oh, OK. So you moms out there know exactly what type of week I'm talking about..the "Calgon take me away" every night kind of week. I haven't posted a lunch all week. Whoa there....calm down everyone! I promise I've still been sending lunch for the little guy, just not anything worth blogging about. But, hopefully I'm past all the craziness (fingers crossed). Actually, I think I've enjoyed the mini break this week. (Although, I have not enjoyed the antics of a sock-eating poodle this week. Um, yeah. Long story!) 

So, I'm going pretty easy today for Z's lunch...last night's leftovers of veggie potstickers, EZ mac (yes, I know...loaded with artificial stuff. It's been one of "those" weeks, remember?), and green beans. 

Pin It

This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
*vegetable potstickers with a panda baran on top
*EZ Mac - macaroni and cheese
*strawberries with a panda pick and a Halo mandarin orange
*all-natural applesauce
*green beans with ranch dressing in the panda pot
*linked to: Becoming a Bentoholic/ Leftovers on Friday
                  Bento for Kidlet/ Meatless Monday


Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:



6 comments:

  1. Loving your bento accessories! Super cute. Hey, we ALL have those weeks... Heck I had a couple of those months! Glad to see you posting. :) Plus, I bet Z liked the lunch and that's all that matters sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jacey. I'm glad to see many of the BBFers posting again. It's hard to get out of a rut sometimes. I love your blog, too. I think we have a really great group.

      Delete
  2. Really cute lunch,love the Pandas!

    ReplyDelete