Friday, November 8, 2013

Good Bites sandwich box....

Don't you just love it when you find great things for making lunches when you least expect it? I found this super cute Good Bites sandwich box at ToysRUs the other day, and of course, I just had to get it. I love how it has the 2 separate compartments, and it's a really nice size. There is also a place on the lid for a 'Post It' note message or some other cute sticker. Z had no trouble putting the lid on, either. I paid about $6 for it, so it's pretty inexpensive which is a plus. So, I give the Good Bites sandwich box a thumbs up!





This lunch is packed in the Good Bites sandwich box.


*Applegate hotdog with star cutouts
*Ritz Bitz cheese crackers
*red and green seedless grapes
*all natural applesauce
*cherry tomatoes and black olives
*baby carrots in suitcase food cup
*linked to BentoLunch.net/ What's for lunch Wednesday
                                                                       Lunchbox Dad/ Throwback Thursday



Some of the things, or similar things, that I used in this lunch:




No comments:

Post a Comment