Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A very Heart-y lunch...

February is usually the month with lunches full of hearts, hearts, and more hearts. But, I love hearts all year round. So, today's lunch is a very hearty lunch. Get it....heart-y lunch?? I like how this lunch turned out especially the frozen strawberry applesauce heart. Hearts just make you happy no matter the time of the year, don't they?



Pin It


This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
*double heart peanut butter and all-fruit spread sandwiches with heart pick in the center
*honey wheat pretzel sticks
*heart shaped carrots and black olives
*heart shaped Red Delicious apple
*all natural applesauce with frozen strawberry applesauce heart in the middle (the frozen heart will have thawed by lunchtime.)
*one pink conversation candy heart (yes, this is from a box that I bought when all the Valentine's Day candy was marked down 80%. I found this unopened box 'hiding' in my pantry. The expiration date  was still good, so Z and I did a taste test on them, and they got a thumbs up! Gotta love marked down holiday candy!!)
*linked to : Lunchbox Dad/ Throwback Thursday




Some of the things I used to make this lunch:


No comments:

Post a Comment