Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Applegate & Yumbox....Win-Win!

Last week, I reviewed the Applegate HALF TIME lunch kit. The lovely people over at Applegate sent me 3 different types of the kit for us to try out and review, and I chose the bologna kit for Z's first lunch since bologna is his favorite deli meat. Today's lunch features the HALF TIME turkey kit packed in the Yumbox. This was a Win-Win all around as Z loved the turkey kit, too, and he loves the Yumbox. You can see my Applegate HALF TIME lunch kit review HERE.

Pin It

This lunch is packed in the Yumbox. You can see my Yumbox review HERE.
  • Applegate turkey slices
  • Applegate American cheese 
  • Annie's Buttery Rich crackers
  • Stonyfield strawberry YoKids Squeezers
  • four bean salad
  • strawberries and blueberries
  • green olives
  • Annie's fruit snacks
I add a few fun transportation theme picks for a bit of cuteness.


Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:




No comments:

Post a Comment