We have this candy store here in the M-town that is A-MA-ZING. Dinstuhls's makes all homemade candies that are devine. In February, they feature milk chocolate covered strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries, and I love, love, love the strawberries! The hubs always picks up a couple of boxes of each for
This lunch is packed in Easy Lunch Boxes.
- Applegate bologna and cheddar cheese sandwich- I used a small heart shaped cutter on the top piece of bread and put the candy heart in the cutout area.
- Dinstuhl's milk chocolate heart with strawberry cream center
- Pirate's Booty white cheddar puffs
- natural applesauce with strawberry heart
- green beans with Ranch dressing on the "Qt pie" box
Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch: