Here's a brief rundown of the PIZZADOG:
- Hotdog buns
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella and cheddar cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 400*.
- Cook the hotdogs according to your preference. I used the microwave for convenience.
- Place hotdog in a hotdog bun. Top each hotdog with the pizza sauce....the more, the better.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning onto the pizza sauce.
- Add the cheese on top of the pizza sauce....again, more is better.
- Place pepperoni on top of the cheese.
- Cook in the oven for appx. 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is oozey and melted and the bun is toasted.
- Repeat, as you are going to want a second one.
These are easy, simple, and can be changed up for your family's taste. Add olives and mushrooms. Add your family's favorite pizza toppings. Change up the cheese. These will still be yummy.