Friday, November 20, 2015

Chicken and cheese lunch...

Hey there!! Hope you are all doing well. Are you all ready for the plethora of leftover turkey meals headed your way next week...turkey sandwiches, wraps, soup, turkey pot pie, turkey-ala-king, turkey tetrazzini. I sure am. I love a good smoked turkey...gobble, gobble! Yum!! I'm ready for the school break, too. I love having my kidlets home with me. I seriously owe you all a huge apology. I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so sorry that my blogging mojo has been quite lax lately. I still make lunches for my little guy everyday, but I'm just not finding many of them to be blog worthy. Translation: B O R I N G!! Yes, boring lunches have been the order of the day recently. Today's lunch is not that exciting either, but I did at least put a bit more effort into it.

I hope you all enjoy your time with your family next week, friends, and I'll be back the following week.




This lunch is packed in EasyLunchboxes.
  • Whole Foods balsamic grilled chicken strips
  • string cheese
  • Rold Gold pretzel snaps
  • zucchini and baby carrots with homemade spinach/artichoke dip in the rainbow box
  • red seedless grapes and Halo mandarins
  • Annie's chocolate bunny graham cookies in the blue container

Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:




No comments:

Post a Comment