Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Look....Lunch! #1

Hi Friends! Well, it's September 1st. Have all of your kidlets started back-to-school? I know a few of you are late starters after Labor Day, so you have one more week to go. Hang in there, Mamas! It's not long now! As usual, the school year has already started out super busy for me....not much time for blogging. In looking back on the photo album in my camera, I've discovered that there are many lunches that I have not had time to blog about. So, I've decided to start a new ongoing series for The Lucky Lunchbox where I simply post the lunch and its contents for those days when I don't have more to say than just, "Look....Lunch!" So, (surprise) I'm calling this series "Look.....Lunch!"

With that being said, "Look....Lunch!"
Here's today's lunch for the little guy:

Pin It

This lunch is packed in EasyLunchboxes.
  • Pizza pasta- mini bow tie pasta mixed with black olives, Applegate pepperoni chunks, tomatoes, Sargento shredded mozzarella cheese, Italian spices, and Italian dressing
  • Ritz crackers
  • baby carrots
  • strawberries and pear chunks
  • mini Lucky Charms Rice Krispy treat

Some of the things, or similar things, that I used to make this lunch:




No comments:

Post a Comment