Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Easy Lunchboxes are awesome...

Here at The Lucky Lunchbox, I get asked pretty often what my favorite lunchbox is. Like many of you, I have a cabinet FULL of lunch-making gear, lunch boxes, and bento boxes. I pack lunch for my son everyday, so I like to have a variety to choose from. I'm very fond of my all-in-one lunchboxes like the Yumbox and the Bentogo Kids, but the lunchboxes I find myself reaching for most often are the Easy Lunchboxes.




So, why are the Easy Lunchboxes my go-to lunchbox, you ask?? First of all, they are, well, EASY....easy for me and easy for my kidlet. I spend about 15 minutes a night making my little guy's lunch, and I love that the Easy Lunchboxes are one compact container. Whatever I'm packing for Z's lunch fits neatly into the 3 compartments.....I don't have to fuss with a multitude of zip-top baggies or separate plastic containers. Quick and EASY, right? As for Z, he can sit down at the lunch table, pop off the single lid, and before the other kiddies are done fighting with zip-top baggies full of crushed chips and searching for a teacher to remove difficult plastic container lids, he is happily noshing on his lunch. EASY, right?

Here are some of the other features that I love about the Easy Lunchboxes:
  • ELB's are economical.  A pack of four boxes with colored lids is appx. $14. ELB's are budget friendly....a must for all the frugal mamas out there.
  • ELB's are convenient. They nest together to save space and are dishwasher, freezer, and microwave approved.
  • ELB's are eco-friendly. They are BPA, PVC, and phthalates free, and are waste free, so they are good for Mother Earth.
  • ELB's are functional. They have three divided compartments of different sizes. So, sandwiches don't get mushy from fruit and chips don't get crushed. ELB's are NOT leakproof, however. 
  • ELB's are kid friendly. They have easy open lids and are very lightweight, and ELB's are very durable.
  • ELB's are fashionable. No, really! They come in three sets of fabulous colors: Classics, Brights, and Urbans....great colors to satisfy even the pickiest color connoisseur.
  • ELB's are long lasting. I've been using my original set of Easy Lunchboxes for 19 months, and they still are in great shape with very little wear....not even a stain on them. 
So, let's sum it all up. Easy Lunchboxes are awesome!! They are staples in my lunch-packing arsenal.

Enough gushing.....now on to today's lunch!



Pin It

This lunch is packed in Easy Lunchboxes.
  • Natural Selects ham and pepperoni sandwich on whole wheat bread
  • cheddar cheese slices
  • Clif Kid organic Z bar- These are a new food like for Z. They are a great snack choice, too.
  • strawberries 
  • baby carrots and red cherry tomatoes with Ranch dressing in the green box 

Some of the things, or similar things, that  I used to make this lunch:




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing! Love hearing about good products for the kids.

    ReplyDelete